sunnudagur, september 24, 2006



Tilvitnanir í Woody Allen sem ég fann á netinu.
Ótrúleg kaldhæðni á köflum.


I took a speed reading course and read War and Peace in twenty minutes. It's about Russia.
(Quote and Unquote)

If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss bank.
(Selections from the Allen Notebooks, New Yorker)

I sold the memoirs of my sex life to a publisher - they are going to make a board game out of it.

The only time my wife and I had a simultaneous orgasm was when the judge signed the divorce papers.

If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative.

There are two types of people in this world: good and bad. The good sleep better, but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours much more .

Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very comforting thought - particularly for people who can never remember where they have left things.

My love life is terrible. The last time I was inside a woman was when I visited the Statue of Liberty.

My parents were very old world. They come from Brooklyn, which is the heart of the Old World. Their values in life are God and carpeting.
(Woody Allen: Clown Prince of American Humor)

And my parents finally realize that I'm kidnapped and they snap into action immediately: they rent out my room.
(Woody Allen and His Comedy)

Engin ummæli: